Therapy dogs and coping with a pandemic
Episode 30 · April 13th, 2020 · 1 hr 13 mins
About this Episode
The Coronavirus pandemic is hitting many of us very hard. I thought it might be helpful to touch base on this topic with four different experts:
1) Therapist and doodle owner, Haica Rosenfeld, and I chat about how she got her first dog (a goldendoodle) and how he helps her in her therapy practice. We both forget words together and talk about basic coping skills to help us manage during this quarantine.
2) Therapist, Cassidy DuHadway, talks to us about coping for parents.
3) Therapist duo, Lori and Rashawn, discuss tips for couples trying to cope together without losing their minds.
- Support the Podcast — Support the podcast!
- Haica Rosenfeld's counseling practice
- All about Self-Compassion
- Purple Sky Counseling (Cassidy)
- Elevating Relationships with Lori & Rashawn
- Gottman's Love Map App
- Dates you can try at home
- Coping with Uncertainty During COVID-19: An International Gottman Trainer Shares Their Perspective