Are fearful dogs made or born that way?
This is one of the questions we dive into in this episode with Veterinary Behaviorist, Dr. Lisa Radosta where we discuss fearful dogs.
Are you tired of food controlling your life? Can't control yourself around carbs? Feel confused about what, when, or how to eat?
Adina Pearson Nutrition can help you restore peace, joy and confidence to your eating. Adina is a registered dietitian who specializes in eating disorders, emotional eating and breaking free from yo-yo dieting. Adina is able to meet with you on a secure, video platform across the United States. Don't spend another day fighting with food and your body. Reach out today to start your journey toward a healthy life free of food worries. You already go to great lengths to take care of your doodle's health, don't forget to invest in your health and happiness too!
- Florida Veterinary Behavior Services
- Dog Nerds — Dr. Radosta's online dog training courses
- Dr. Radosta's post about getting a puppy during COVID-19 times
- From Fearful to Free - BOOK — Dr. Radosta's book with ideas for dealing with and managing anxious and fearful behaviors.
- Behavior articles — The article page Dr. Radosta mentioned that is on her Florida Vet site.