Josh the Special Needs Doodle
Episode 26 · March 9th, 2020 · 1 hr 5 mins
About this Episode
Josh is a spunky mini goldendoodle who is just living his life. He also happens to have cerebellar hypoplasia and over 100K followers on Instagram.
I got to spend time chatting with his owner, Kimberly, who, inspired by Josh, has created a nonprofit with a goal of both raising awareness about and rescuing special needs dogs as well as helping humans be more accepting of and kind to each another.
We got to talk about her love of doodles, how she met Josh, what makes him special, his challenges, rescue work in general, and the Be Like Josh foundation.
Adina Pearson Nutrition
Are you tired of food controlling your life? Can't control yourself around carbs? Feel confused about what, when, or how to eat?
Adina Pearson Nutrition can help you restore peace, joy and confidence to your eating. Adina is a registered dietitian who specializes in eating disorders, emotional eating and breaking free from yo-yo dieting. Adina is able to meet with you on a secure, video platform across the United States. Don't spend another day fighting with food and your body. Reach out today to start your journey toward a healthy life free of food worries. You already go to great lengths to take care of your doodle's health, don't forget to invest in your health and happiness too!
- Josh the Doodle — Follow Josh on Instagram!
- The Be Like Josh Foundation — The Be Like Josh foundation is a non profit organization dedicated to celebrating animals with special needs. Not only do they survive, but they thrive and inspire. Through our journey of saving these dogs, we are able to educate people and younger generations, about the beauty of special abilities
- About Cerebellar Hypoplasia
- Sean Waters (Kim's Trainer) — FB page for Kim's trainer, Sean Waters
- Follow Doodle Kisses on FB
- Follow Doodle Kisses on IG
- Adina Pearson Nutrition